Remember Me - WATCH IT!

No Spoilers.......


I would love to write some spoilers in here - but I HATE when people ruin movies for me so I will not do what I hate!

First off I am not a huge lover of Robert Pattinson so that was a slight turn off at first. BUT I did like Claire from Lost to that made up enough for me to watch it :)

o.k. I MUCH prefer Pattinson in THIS movie then as a vampire in the ever so fabulous Twilight series (which I honestly thought the second and third were pretty decent). I digress.

Watch this movie! It got pretty crappy reviews but I beg to differ! All you Twilight haters out there can't hate Robert Pattinson forever! If you can look past this you should really give this movie a shot.
I think I could even say that my husband would have watched this movie. It is not just a chick flick romantic movie! It has much more to it than that. So I say give it a shot! The ending is very touching - you will be happy you watched it. If not then you have no soul ;) LOL well maybe you do but seriously you should like this movie!

‎"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but
it's very important that you do it because nobody else will. Michael,
Caroline asked me what would I say if I knew you could hear me. I said:
"I do know. I love you. God, I miss you, and I forgive you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment