Labor Day (out on DVD) - WATCH IT!

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/C-4S8fBIOSI

So I wasn't sure this movie would contain enough to be interesting. From the trailer it was sort of hard to tell. With that said.... it was great. It was a bit slow in parts and there were moments where I thought the movie would end in disappointment for me but I was very happily surprised.

While it is not a movie I would own or watch countless times it is certainly worth the watch!

Be warned it IS sad. There is baby loss in the movie (which was hard for me to watch, as I have lost pregnancies) BUT it is handled well. BUT if you don't want to be faced with that then please spare yourself the grief.

Otherwise this is a great movie with love, hope, loss, smiles, and even a few moments of laughter.

Check it out sometime on a rainy day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment