Morning Glory - Watch it!!

No Spoilers....



Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 54% (but in my opinion they notoriously dislike movies of this sort)

I think this one should amuse guys too so I will not call this a chick flick. It is a great comedy! I love me some sarcastic monotone Harrison Ford :) and mix Dian Keaton's witchy and crazy mannerisms in this flick and it is downright hilarious. This is a great movie to watch if you are having a bad day! I DARE YOU to try not to laugh while watching this movie!

I think everyone will enjoy it! Think "It's Complicated" (Meryl Streep, Alec Bladwin, & Steve Martin)! And if you didn't like that movie then you are crazy. My husband may have had issue with this movie but that is because he REALLY doesn't like Diane Keaton after seeing her hit on Keanu Reeves in "Something's Gotta Give" LOL. She was great in this movie though. Couldn't have chosen a better actress for her character! It was a great cast and Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, and Diane Keaton among others were great!

It's not the type of movie that wins awards but it is surely worth the great laughter and entertainment! Check it out and ENJOY....

0 comments:

Post a Comment