Limitless - WATCH IT!

No Spoilers...

 Rotten Tomatoes  gave this movie a 65% fresh (I would rate it better than that for sure)
Okay so Robert DeNiro - awesome - and shockingly equally awesome - Bradley Cooper equals fabulous movie! I saw the preview and I was instantly intrigued. I have to say though it was MUCH better than I even expected it to be. Bradley Cooper has never been a favorite actor of mine really but he was fantastic in this movie.

The concept is that there is a drug that can make it so you can use your entire brain (rather than the supposed only 20% we can access).

So obviously this drug is very important to anyone who finds out about it - it can INSTANTLY change your life!

This is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Very well filmed. Artistic and just so good. Check it out. You won't be disappointed!

ENJOY....

0 comments:

Post a Comment