Soul Surfer - WATCH IT!

No Spoilers...

"I don't know why terrible things happen to us sometimes. But I have to believe something good is going to come from this."

This movie is a true story about a young girl who had recently become a pro surfer and while surfing she had her arm bitten off by a shark. It is a truly inspiring story about how this girl goes against all odds and actually learns how to surf again. It was far more impressive than I ever expected it to be and had a lot of mentions about God and faith that I found to be truly touching as I am a Christian myself. I can't imagine ever going through something like that but I believe it would have been a completely different situation had she not had faith in God.

Her faith and her family's faith and the faith of her friends and community are a big part of what makes this movie amazing. If you ever been through something difficult this movie will make you realize that good can come from anything. It was a truly touching film filled with many amazing actors.



Check it out - I doubt you'll be disappointed!

ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment