Source Code - Watch it (wait for dvd though)

No Spoilers...

To start with... I expected this to be FAR too 'Groundhog day' for me (if you have never watched that movie the same day repeats the whole movie basically). This would have have seriously annoyed me and I am happy to say it was NOT like that.

If you have not heard of the movie - check out the trailer below - it's weird to explain. What I can say about this is it was worth watching. It won't be nominated for any awards. It is certainly not as mind blowing as Inception (which might I add totally got shunned at the awards which was rather upsetting) or one that we will necessarily remember as these actors BEST movies. It is a cool concept though. My husband and I both expected a bit more from it. I can't really articulate what I expected without giving too much away. So I won't explain.

I will just say you should give it a shot but wait for DVD. There wasn't much to be gained from seeing this in theaters. I would have enjoyed it just as much on my TV.
Either way - certainly worth a rental :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment