Country Strong - Watch it!

No Spoilers...

Fair warning it is certainly a sad movie! Do not watch this and expect to be cheery at the end. If you have any issues with pregnancies, alcoholism, drugs, or any emotional issues this will certainly hit you where it hurts in a few parts.

Ok honestly I was not expecting much from this movie. I really thought I was going to hate it. For one I am not a fan of country music in the least and two I heard it was awful. Well I was pleasantly surprised by this movie!

I thought that Gwyneth Paltrow did a great job as the main character Kelly Canter. Ever since I saw her in Duets I have believed her to be a great singer. She has been great in her episodes on GLEE and she was great in this. Hater of country music or not the girl can sing and she pulled off a very dramatic role very well in my opinion.

Tim McGraw, Garrett Hedlund, and Leighton Meester were all very good in their parts also.

I rented this from my local redbox - totally worth the $1.00!!

Check out the trailer below. ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment