Your Highness - DON'T BOTHER!!!!

I CANNOT STATE THIS ENOUGH!

THIS. MOVIE. WAS. AWFUL. AND. SHOULD. NEVER. HAVE. BEEN. MADE!

A W F U L

I was expecting some crude humor but honestly this was so awful it was upsetting. I didn't have much of an interest in it but had my husband warned me (as he should have) what he had heard about it there is NO WAY I would have seen it. I blame this on him.

My car broke down so I had my mothers and needed to do something before picking her up from work - so it was this or Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I thought Wimpy Kid would be embarrassing to see but now that I have seen Your Highness I am beyond embarrassed that I watched THAT! It was the first movie I have ever seen where 20 minutes in I wanted to see if I could get my money back. UGH! Honestly I wish I had left whether I got my money back or not.

TRUST ME! DON'T BOTHER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment