The Tourist - Maybe

No Spoilers...

FIRST OFF I just want to say this movie was worth a watch BUT in NO WAY did Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie deserve to get nominated for Golden Globes! That is just crazy. And this movie was supposed to be a comedy - which I didn't really see nor was Angelina Jolie funny. I mean it had a decent plot and a few funny moments I guess but I mean all in all there was nothing special about it.

If you watch a lot of movies like me I say it's worth it BUT if you are picky and don't watch many movies at all then you can leave this one alone and choose a better one.

So I give this a decent rating. It was not amazing but it wasn't bad either I just think given the actor/actress in the film - Jolie, Depp, Betany, etc. it should have been much better but I guess they didn't write it so what can you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment