Just go with it - WATCH IT!

No Spoilers....

Alright so this movie is perfect for anyone in my opinion! It is NOT a chick flick and I swear to you guys will love it too! I am a huge fan of Adam Sandler but I must say that many of his movies can have rather stupid and/or possibly offensive (to some) moments. This film really had none of those. Sure there is the whole story line of him lying to women, etc. which some could find offensive but I mean there were no moments that specifically were disgustingly offensive. So that's a plus for sure :)

I was laughing throughout the entire movie and I highly suggest that people check this movie out :)

ENJOY...

1 comments:

Holly said...

You should rent Cactus Flower, which this was based on. A 1960s flick with a very young Goldie Hawn and Walter Matthau- one of Ingrid Bergman's last films. It's hysterical, too. I'm looking forward to seeing this version when it comes out on DVD.

Post a Comment