Faster - Watch it!

No Spoilers...

Rotten Tomatoes gave this a 42% 

The best way to describe this movie is a mix of Fast & the Furious with A Man Apart. Think crazy fast awesome driving sequences with a HEFTY amount of revenge killings. And that's the gist of it pretty much. I think The Rock (I could care less if he doesn't want to be called that anymore LOL right up there with J.Lo and P Diddy - don't make the name up and then tell people not to call you it later!) did a good job. I mean in all honesty did it TAKE a whole LOT of acting? Not really lol but it is worth the watch in my opinion.

Note how I mentioned KILLINGS! I mean it people there is mass amounts of violence so spare your children the gruesome nightmares and DON'T let them catch ANY of this flick okay?





Don't expect some crazy deep movie with a massively involved plot. There is a plot but this is no award winner. Check it out and if you do.... ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment