Love and Other Drugs - Watch It

No Spoilers....

Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie a 48%

Ok I'll admit it I was thinking from the trailers that this was going to be a movie all about sex. You all were too! LOL.... Anyways I must say there is FAR more plot to this and it really is a romantic comedy/drama. Mind you it in NO way is a chick flick. My husband thought it was a good movie too so no need for men to be worried!

Fair warning there is a decent amount of nudity. You will see a whole lot of Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal for sure. But I think there was less of it then I expected. They show the majority of those scenes (only in part of course) in the trailers.

However, like I said I think it's worth a watch. There is a great love story beneath the story line. Of course this is not a child appropriate movie by any means. I wouldn't let your teenager watch this unless you want to teach them some anatomy. Just a thought....

Anyways.... I could have lived with less nudity for sure. But... if you have seen one naked body you've seen them all right? ;) HAHA! It would have been even better with less flesh but still well worth a couple hours on the couch... ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment