How do you know - Don't Bother

How would you know this wouldn't be good? There is no way to know because I can admit it this movie DOES have a good cast! The problem is I have NO idea why they choose to be in this movie!

First off I thought Reese Witherspoon had gained some more momentum and was going to take on some more interesting roles - for example Water for Elephants, Walk the Line, etc. I mean I admit it I enjoyed Legally Blonde and what now but two of those was enough of that character we need not bring a similar blonde bimbo back!

Could it still have been good? Possibly but.... it wasn't! While I enjoy Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd, and Jack Nicholson I was not impressed with any of them. This script has left a LOT to be desired! So with all the great movies out there don't waste your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment