No Strings Attached - Watch it!

Ok so I know I'm not the only one who has thought this.... but WOW I mean talk about same story line for tons of movies! Geesh. Friends with Benefits is coming out on Friday, Love & Other Drugs was not that long ago (though there was a BIT more to that story), and that's just recently....

Is that typical? Sometimes - I mean remember:
The Illusionist and Prestige
The Thin Red Line and Saving Private Ryan
Armageddon and Deep Impact
Volcano and Dante's Peak
Antz and A Bug's Life
The Truman Show and EdTV
Mission to Mars and Red Planet
the list goes on I'm sure


Sooo with that all set aside I cannot judge Friends With Benefits (stay tuned I plan to see it next week) but check my posts for Love and Other Drugs. I DID like No Strings Attached.

It was a much better plot than I expected and was quirky and funny also. Certainly worth a watch. Will it leave you shocked with the way it ends - nah probably not - but hey sometimes a little predictability in a movie can be a welcome change. I wish I had some predictability in my life LOL ;)

OH and guys... you'll like it to - this is not something I would label as purely a chick flick!

Check it out and enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment