Larry Crowne - Watch it!

Ok so all the reviews I have read of this movie say it's "slow to start" and that the relationship between Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts takes too long to get interesting... blah blah blah. Forget them! This movie was lovely!

It made me remember how great both Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts are and made me wonder how they have not been in a movie together until this one! They were great together! Great chemistry & one HILARIOUS kissing scene! It also made me really wish I drove a scooter! Holy awesome miles per gallon batman!

All in all it is interesting and fun the whole way through. A perfect picture of how the economy is kicking people's butts and how not having an education can really screw you. A nice, interesting, funny story of one man overcoming his misfortunes!

Highly recommended for men and women alike! :)

Check it out and .... ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment