The Education of Charlie Banks - Don't Bother

No Spoilers....

O.K. so I have thought of watching this movie tons of times. It was on instant in the Netflix choices. Needless to say there was a REASON I chose not to watch it all those times.... because deep down I knew it was gonna stink!

First off - the description of the movie was far more interesting then the movie itself. To put it plainly there is a pretty eventful scene at the beginning that basically starts the whole story line. However, after that it is pretty dull. At the very end of the movie it perks up but all in all it is a very slow, rather depressing movie. It's one of those no one wins kind of endings which in my opinion are just maddening!

So save yourself the depression and annoyance and don't bother there are a TON of other movies that would be better choices....

If you decided to watch it... don't say I didn't warn you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment