Red - Watch It!

No Spoilers....

So I am a big fan of a lot of people in this movie - I love Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, and John Malcovich. So that, of course, really made me want to see this. Also, I don't know - there is just something about "comedy action movie" that just makes me happy... So needless to say from the title I thought it was good! I thought there was good action in it and I can honestly never get enough of some good ole' sarcasm which is pretty much how Bruce Willis's character was :) and John Malcovich is just a whole other kind of CRAZY - but also hilarious. Honestly he fit his character perfectly because I think he already looks crazy LOL - so he was great too. Morgan Freeman was good, Helen Mirren was good, Mary Louis Parker was good. The actors were good the humor was great and the action rocked.... sooo all in all. Watch it, at least when it comes to DVD.

Enjoy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment