Brooklyn's Finest - Maybe watch it!

I'd say watch this if you like cop movies I guess. It was alright. Basic dirty cop movie. Not too great of an ending though in my opinion....

Spoilers!!!!.....


For one Brooklyn's "finest" is downright sarcastic for sure! These are pretty much dirty cops. For one reason or another. Cheadles character is undercover but won't catch the bad guy cause he's his friend now. One is stealing money when he is on raids so he can buy a new house because he already has 4 kids and twins on the way and a house filled with mold that is pretty much killing his unborn babies. So I gotta say I feel for him a bit (Ethan Hawke). Richard Gere is just a cop who doesn't care about anybody - pretty much just retiring.

Then at the end one cop shots another cop. A little thug kills a cop. And one walks away...
An utterly senseless end and depressing look on cops! Makes you feel not that safe for sure!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment