The Wolfman - DON'T BOTHER!!!!

Some spoilers but seriously it doesn't matter - the movie was awful!

Ok so if you are looking for an incredibly cheesy, corny mess of a movie and feel like you want to completely waste your time - then watch this! Otherwise seriously - don't bother!

This was filled with incredbily predictable plot sequences and incredibly HORRIBLE effects. I mean honestly Teen Wolf with Michael J. Fox that was made in the stinking 80's probably had better effects! Sad sad sad..... I found myself asking "Why am I watching this?" Then I remembered! My husband wanted to ;) For those of you who think I am a wimpy female who can't take the guts and gore of horror movies (if that's what you want to call this) then think again! I am a big fan of sci-fi, some horror, etc. (Notably the Alien series and Predator - look for my review on Predators this weekend!)

My husband thought it sucked too!

Sooooo all in all - Rotten Tomatoes (movie review site) had it right this time folks - ROTTEN ROTTEN movie! They gave it a 33% I'd give it a 10%....... Please PLEASE don't bother! Hanging out with Mr. Miyagi trying to catch a fly with chop sticks would be a better way to spend your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment