Where the Wild Things Are - Maybe Watch it!

No spoilers.......

So here's my beef with this movie.... sorta depressing! This is not really one to sit down and watch with the kids really. I mean the monsters in this childs fantasy land even get depressed alot!
I'm more for movies like The Bridge to Teribithia (WATCH THAT for sure!!!) where mind you it was a bit sad but for the majority of the movie it was great! This movie was the opposite - a few moments of cuteness and what not but mostly just sad kid, sad monsters, sad mom.... maybe I'm too emotional LOL but it was just downright sad!

SOooooo if you are a huge fan of the book I guess you should watch it I know people who liked it - glad some people did. I don't remember the book being as depressing....but to each their own!

If you watch it I hope you do enjoy it - but watch Bridge to Teribithia too while you're at it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment