Charlie St. Cloud - WATCH IT! (read the book and I STILL loved the movie)

No Spoilers...

So all I can say is I was EXPECTING to be disappointed with this movie. You see whenever I read a book first and then watch the movie I am disappointed 90% of the time. But I LOVED IT! I could be wrong but I think that couples could watch this movie and both be happy it is not an overly chick flick.

The issues I had was in the book Charlie is supposed to be in his early 30's - needless to say Zac Efron does not even remotely appear to be in his 30's. Secondly the movie began with a part that didn't even happen in the book. However other than those two issues the movie got on track with the book. There were a few additions but they helped explain Charlie's unique ability.


It was a great movie. Given I am saying this after comparing it to the book - that says A LOT! (I think it has a lot to do with the writer being an executive producer) So check it out and...

Enjoy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment