A Christmas Carol (2010) - Maybe (NOT for kids in my opinion)

No Spoilers.....

OK so first off please PLEASE do not watch this with small children. It is a pretty creepy interpretation. Yes I know that it is an "animated" movie so you would think it was marketed towards children but seriously it's really not. The movie goes from quiet to scary loud at parts - which if it made me jump could terrify a child - and you know the ghost people are surely not created to give children peaceful dreams.

SO keep that in mind - that is important!

Other than that I mean it's pretty much the same as any A Christmas Carol movie... nothing different really. I mean I would personally go for the Mickey Mouse version but what do I know ;)

If you decide to watch it I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Jamie

Jessica said...

You're welcome - don't watch it you're little girl would be FREAKED out LOL

Post a Comment