Expendables - Maybe

No Spoilers.....

There are no spoilers because there is nothing to spoil. This is basically a massively corny action movie. I mean look at the famous people in it for goodness sake. Sylvester Stallone, the fabulous governor of California, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and more action packed muscle bound morons. (LOL)

Bruce Willis has a ridiculously small part filled with a sad amount of stupid lines a high school student could have written - Bruce what were you THINKING? Has your career really gone there already? I mean honestly I can understand most of the others in the movie but Bruce - really? This was disappointing....

I feel as though my husband enjoyed this far more than me (note shock - haha) so (if you are a woman reading this) your significant other or husband or brother or friend or what have you will surely enjoy this more than you will.

This is definitely NOT a good movie to "watch" while doing something else (in my case painting). Most of the movie is things blowing up or being shot however there is not really much of a story line to miss I just missed the explosions and what not.

I can't remember the stupidity clearly but the ending line is beyond corny and incredibly awful.

Anyways if you choose to go there - enjoy it if you can....

0 comments:

Post a Comment