Tell-Tale - Watch It!

No Spoilers...

Ok this movie was pretty cool. It is based on the story by Edgar Allen Poe called The Tell-Tale Heart. 
Basically it's about a man who receives a heart transplant and then starts having memories of what the original heart owner saw before he died.

I thought the main character "Terry" was very well portrayed by Josh Lucas. I have liked him in other movies so that is why I gave this one a shot though I had never heard of it. (When you are like me and you have seen thousands of movies you have to give unpopular ones a try too!)

The storyline was great and Josh Lucas was really good at playing a man who basically had no control over his actions. It has a lot of twists and turns and my favorite kind of ending for a movie. That's all I'll say so as not to give too much away :)

So check it out and if you do.... ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment