The Social Network - Watch it

A bit of spoilers....

First off even though we knew there was a legal battle involved in the movie my husband and I did not expect it to be ALL about the legal battle involved with Facebook. We also had no idea that Sean Parker - the guy who created Napster - had anything to do with this storyline. So that was odd too.

Jesse Eisenberg did a good job as the main character Mark and Justin Timberlake was good in his role as Sean. However, I have to say I massively agree that he was a complete jerk in the movie and definitely made Mark seem like he was... I know I read that there was a lot of flack on how Mark was really a nice guy and they didn't like the way he was portrayed.

Anyways it was worth a watch for sure. So check it out and...

ENJOY :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment