Tron (IMAX 3D) - Maybe

No Spoilers...

First of all let me start this by saying that it was BEYOND ridiculous to market this as a 3-D movie and then have half the film be in 2-D - WHAT a COMPLETE rip off!

So THAT was my first beef with this movie. I max is freaking expensive - and it is beyond dumb to spend as much money to see this as I have for a movie that was ALL in 3-D. NOT happy!

Secondly... not much of a plot. Pretty uneventful storyline wise. Seemed like a reason to create special effects and 3-D blah blah. Just seemed like the movie was made more to see how "cool" it would be in 3-D - I'm not impressed. It was alright but not for the amount it cost to see.

All in all I just didn't feel there was much to it - I now wish I had seen the Chronicles of Naria movie instead - oh well - to little to late.

I suggest you wait for Redbox for this one - or Netflix - what have you - you ge the idea. Do not waste your money it really isn't worth all the hype. If they are going to hype something up it darn well better be worth it - THIS - was not!

If you choose to see it in theaters - consider yourself warned.... there are FAR better choices out there right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment